Westinghouse WWT120TB 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cellar with Digital Controls Review
WestinghouseApril 2, 2017
There are many reasons why wine lovers can’t construct that expansive wine cellar of their dreams. That doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t care for and store those favorite bottles of wine in similar fashion. By just sacrificing a small amount of counter or floor space, having your wine stored under ideal lighting and temperature conditions can become reality with the Westinghouse WWT120TB wine fridge. Whether it’s a party of many or just a party of two, you’ll be assured of your favorite wine only being steps away and ready to serve at a moment’s notice.
- 12 Bottle Capacity, Perfect for Red or White Wines.
- Temperature Range: 54°F - 66°F (12-18°C) with Ultra Quiet Thermal Electric Cooling (38 dBA)
- Touch Panel Adjustable Thermostat Control with Digital Read Out for easy control over Temperature.
- Grey Tinted, See-Thru Glass Door, and Interior Light for Easy Viewing.
- 5 Chrome Wire Storage Shelves.
|Material Type||Metal||Door Material||Glass Door|
|# Shelves||5||Shelf Material||Chrome Wire Racks|
|Cooling Type||Thermoelectric||Temperature Range||Min: 54° F (12° C)|
Max: 66° F (18° C)
|Defrost||Frost Free||Lighting||Interior Light|
|Wattage||0 W||Energy Use||KWh|
|Height||26.63 in.||Width||11.63 in.|
|Length||21.63 in.||Weight||26.90 lbs|
|Height||11.60 in.||Width||21.50 in.|
|Length||26.50 in.||Weight||30.55 lbs|